LA Team Delta , Bien plus Q'une Team ! Index du Forum
 FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Membres  •  Groupes   •  S’enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion
 Facebook Ipad App Birthdays Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent
Auteur Message
tillsabu

Masculin
Level: 0

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:39 (2018) Répondre en citantRevenir en haut

Facebook Ipad App Birthdays
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

How do I see my friends' upcoming birthdays?shareShare ArticleTo see your friends' upcoming birthdays:Tap Tap EventsTap CalendarYour friends' birthdays will be listed in the calendar with beside their name.Was this information helpful?YesNoRelated ArticlesHow do I see my past events?How do I view my upcoming events and invitations?How do I invite people to my event? How do I delete an event I created?How do I create an event?. 2007-2018 GeekSuit, LLC . Users can tell the app how many days before a birthday they want to receive a notification and what time of day to send the notifications. Import birthdays from Facebook. Clean and simple user interface. HomeCreative . See photos and updates from friends in News Feed. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Alert OK . Import birthdays from Contacts. iThinkdiffBirthday Reminder 1.0Download from iTunesScreenshotApp Icon Founded in 2010 by programmer Mahmud Ahsan, iThinkdiff.net is a leading creator of educational and entertainment apps for iPhones, iPads, and other Apple iOS devices. FREE!!!BUY NOW BEFORE THE PRICE GOES UP! The eas" Free 9.9 6ratings Birthday Reminders! - Birthday Wishes, MyCalendar With Facebook and Contact Birthday Calendar Productivity "Did you ever always forgot your families or friends' birthday?Just take easy, bir" Free 6.5 29ratings FB calendar - Facebook Birthday Calendar Reminder Utilities "The most popular calendar application on Facebook with customised birthday greeti" Free 6.5 9ratings Birthday Reminders! - Birthday Wishes, MyCalendar With Facebook Birthday Calendar Lifestyle "Did you ever always forgot your families or friends' birthday?Just take easy, bir" $0.99 5.1 26ratings Winston For iPhone News "N the Facebook birthday reminder is a nice touch" Free 8.4 410ratings iSocialize+ for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat Social Networking "Too many social networks to follow and update? Only one but still want to make yo" $0.99 8.4 920ratings Birthday Calendar Classic Social Networking "Facebook birthday calendar" $0.99 6.9 1Kratings Birthday-Calendar Utilities "The FULL VERSION of the most popular birthday calendar is now available for your" Free 9.3 292ratings Birthdays+ Free Utilities "view a friend's facebook birthday wishes and recent activity" Free 9.9 77ratings Next More ideas meet new people +500 Apps kill time +500 Apps amazing moms +500 Apps Explore further Apps about birthday reminder Apps about birthday calendar Apps about personal assistant Apps about social media Apps about face book Apps about greeting card Apps about productivity app Apps about social network . .. 2018 vivilanco.com Powered by DynamiX . UtilitiesBirthday ReminderBirthdaysRemindersFacebookContactsAlertiOS . HomeCreative . and/or other countries. 1-800-517-4570 1-800-517-4570 . RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Register today! Media Partners There are 864 media agencies. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookEmail or PhonePasswordForgot account? Connect with friends and theworld around you on Facebook. Share birthday boards with your friends. Press Releases Contact Sidebar . Alert . View list Latest Trackbacks Blood of Patriots 90s Arcade Fighting… Blood of Patriots 90s Arcade Fighting… Blood of Patriots 90s Arcade Fighting… Blood of Patriots 90s Arcade Fighting… Blood of Patriots 90s Arcade Fighting… Blood of Patriots 90s Arcade Fighting… Blood of Patriots 90s Arcade Fighting… China International Book Trading Corp… China International Book Trading Corp… China International Book Trading Corp… Print/PPP/Keywords Print this page PDF TXT Read other releases by this member. Home Press Releases Sign In Menu Welcome Pricing Register Testimonials Search Agency List Podcast RSS Feeds Privacy Contact prMac Blog Sidebar . Device Requirements: * iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad * Requires iOS 5.1 or later * 7.5 MB Pricing and Availability: Birthday Reminder 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Best iOS apps for: "facebook birthday" Best Facebook Birthday apps for Android Filter by: Free reminder tool daily reminder tech support calendar program customer service Birthday Cards for Friends & Family Catalogs "Friends Facebook birthdays It adds new cards over time" Free 8.9 10Kratings Birthday Wall Social Networking "never miss a facebook birthday again" Free 8.1 264ratings Birthday Wisher - Automatic Wisher For Facebook Friends Birthday Productivity "ON SALE TO CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH.$2.99 >>>>>>>>> $0.99B" $0.99 9.5 31ratings Birthday Wisher Free - Automatic Wisher For Facebook Friends Birthday Utilities "ON SALE TO CELEBRATE THE LAUNCH. With a quick screen scroll, you can see all upcoming birthdays in the order they will occur so you can get started shopping for gifts early." Birthday Reminder offers several settings to help users get the most out of it. .. RemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Sign UpIts free and always will be.JavaScript is disabled on your browser.Please enable JavaScript on your browser or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser to register for Facebook.An error occurred. Birthday Board . 2015 - All rights reserved Terms of Use Privacy Policy Cookies Policy Softonic Feedback . With over 4 million total downloads, thousands of five-star reviews, and 15 million monthly ad impressions, iThinkdiff.net games and translation apps are frequently featured on the Apple iTunes homepage. iOS iOS Android Discover by Audience Objective Categories Android iOS 5a02188284
cara ngehack facebook online freewhy would i need a facebook confirmation codefacebook is not for everyonehow do you accept a marriage request on the facebook apphow to use cheat engine in godswar facebookfacebook javascript developerfacebook wall app sharepoint 2013buddypress facebook like pluginhow to change phone number in facebook without loginfacebook pc install

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:39 (2018) Revenir en haut

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Sujet suivant
Sujet précédent

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation